Grant Associates is seeking a motivated individual to play a vital role working within the Business Development Unit to support a Mayoral Youth Employment Initiative. In this role, you will engage employer partners in developing and implementing quality paid internship opportunities for NYC Department of Education high school students. We need a team player with an appetite to learn and grow in a fast moving, high profile program environment.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating new leads through internet research and develop internship leads in various growing industries.
- Entering new leads into Salesforce CRM, developing call lists and working with Business Services Manager to develop more employer partners.
- Cold call on prospects and arrange appointments to present CTE ISP Program and close new business; assist Business Services Manager in scheduling appointments.
- Scheduling and conducting employer visits to develop quality internship opportunities with industry partners. Must be willing to travel across the city using trains.
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Monitor prospect lists and customer accounts and assist with developing reports to ensure departmental objectives are being achieved
- Manage time, workflow and priorities to accomplish goals
- Interface with program team in recruiting, interviewing and selecting students for opportunities in targeted industry.
- Attend various events related to Networking and Student based activities
- Must possess strong Excel and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality, not afraid to pick up the phone and make cold calls.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and many moving parts.
- Strong data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Google Sheets, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM Software.
Please use the form below to apply and enter in the job title: Sales Coordinator