Learn about the new way of working that companies have adopted to deliver value and transform their culture and learn how you can thrive in this challenging environment.
You are entering into a business ecosystem where information technology, project management and product development are key concentrations in most organizations. Agile frameworks are predominant in these areas as a preferred way of working.
By engaging with experienced Agile professionals leading this workshop, you will benefit from understanding the intent and process of the Agile way of working. These same skills can also be applied to create your individual learning path that will enable you to prepare not just for your first job but for an adaptive career and life.
- Understand agile mindset and common frameworks
- Apply agile techniques for self-discovery and collaboration
- Be prepared to launch their career with a grasp of culture and current ways of working in companies
- Be prepared to amplify their value in agile workplace
- Session 1: Agile and Agility
- Session 2: Agility for Discovery
- Session 3: Agility for Delivery / Implementation
- Session 4: Inspect & Adapt
Date and Time: 4 sessions (90 minute each):
June 1, 8, 15, 22 2020 – 6pm – 7:30pm,
office hours from 7:30pm to 8pm.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2W0Mb7t
Facilitator: Leila’s Bio
Leila Rao is an enterprise Lean-Agile consultant, who has facilitated with multiple organizations and has spoken at a number of conferences. She is also the author of The Compass of Agility, which provides a pragmatic and personalized approach for organizational transformation. Leila is the co-founder of Lean In Agile, which leverages agile practices to increase the value and visibility of women globally.
Sign Up today: https://bit.ly/2W0Mb7t