We are happy to announce the following iOS class during the Spring Break. The class is open to all QC students and the general public.
- Students need to bring their own laptop running Mac OS High Sierra with XCode
- Students with two unexcused absences will not be allowed to continue.
- Each class session will be ninety-minutes long from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. from April 2 to April 6.
- This is a non-credit class. Students should not expect to get college credits.
- Cost: $20
- The class will consist of 3 sections:
1. Getting Started, intro to XCode, Swift 4, making 1st app.
2. Learning Swift Programming Basics, App#2: Dice App
3. Swift Data Types, Variables, and Arrays, App#3: Magic 8 Ball
- The class will run from April 2 to April 6, Monday to Friday, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The class will be conducted in the Tech Incubator.